- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We're pleased to offer the following services at Clermont Animal Hospital, Inc.:
- Pet Wellness Exams
- Injury/Illness/Disease Care & Management
- Exotics/Reptiles/Avian Care & Diseases
- Spays/Neuters & Exotic Spays/Neuters
- Soft Tissue & Orthopedic Surgeries
- Dental & Dental Radiology
- Ophthalmic / Tonometry
- Heartworm / Feline Leukemia/FIV testing
- Geriatric Care
- Behavior / Nutrition /Pet Wellness Education
- Online Pharmacy for all your pets Nutritional, Dietary or Medicine refills
- After Hour Emergency Services 513-732-1730
We offer a broad variety of your pets flea & heartworm medication, & prescription veterinary diets for your pets needs. You may also purchase them through our online pharmacy.
Our appointment book allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
After hour emergency services are available by calling 513-732-1730. There may be special occasions where our Doctors may not be available for after hours emergency care, we will then direct our 24 hour answering service to direct you to the appropriate Emergency Medical Facilities. Those facilities will contact us with your pets care and update us as needed or direct you to follow up with one of our Veterinarians for follow up care.
When It’s Time To Say Good-Bye
We understand saying goodbye to your pet under any circumstance is not an easy choice. We offer many options including burial & cremation services as well as clay or ink paw prints.
At Clermont Animal Hospital, Inc., we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
- Small Farm Animals*
- Exotic Cats*
*Call us for more information.
Clermont Animal Hospital, Inc. offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.